The Distance Between Us

The Distance Between Us - Kasie West I completely fell in love with this story! It just made my heart melt. First of all, Xander was unbelievably perfect (Can I have this boy for myself?!), although adding a bit of badass-ness to his character wouldn’t hurt, because his perfection sometimes made him a little boring. I’m still a huge fan of him, though. I mean, he makes me want to have his pre-sipped hot chocolates! Then we have Caymen. There were times when I got annoyed at her and her mom, but I got over that. Caymen’s sarcasm was really amusing, and I still admire her for being able to sacrifice so much for her mom. It’s rare to see such pure, selfless love nowadays. The other characters were also really lovable as well, with the exception of a few jerks (Die!). The book was actually pretty short, given that I was able to finish it in one sitting, but it was still beautiful. It helped me see what family is really like, regardless of how rich or poor it is, and how there are a lot of important things that are far beyond what money can dictate. Overall, it was a really amazing book, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who’s willing to give it a shot!