Endless

Endless - Amanda Gray I loved this book, since I'm a complete sucker for time traveling and historical stuff. I liked that there was a clear description given for the time traveling storyline, although its origin was never really mentioned. The historical references were incorporated quite nicely into the novel. There were all these mysterious aspects involved, the explanations for which were gradually revealed. While some questions were left unanswered, these actually make me all the more excited for the sequel!

Regarding the characters, I would have to say that my favorite was probably Ben. He may have seemed like a jerk at first, but he turned out to have such a sweet personality. I was really enjoying the moments between Ben and Jenny, but then somewhere in the middle of the plot, Nikolai was introduced, and that kind of ruined it for me. I mean, love at first sight? Instalove? Seriously? (I hate instalove.) And after that, it seemed like Jenny completely pushed Ben out of her life. I'm sad to say that I didn't feel much connection or depth when it came to Nikolai. I have to admit, the Nikolai-Jenny romance was quite endearing, but I'd choose Ben over Nikolai any day.

All in all, I consider this a really good book, and it's something that is sure to interest the time traveling fanatics out there.